Thursday 7 November 2013

Photography Outdoors

I've been outside in glorious sunshine today updating some necklace shots and photographing some new designs. I tend to alternate between photographing indoors at night using lighting and taking natural shots outside in the garden.

I've come to love the outdoor shots best using natural light as it really highlights the inherent beauty of gemstones and pearls.

Here is a re-vamped photo of a favourite necklace:

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/76210198/long-yellow-glass-necklace-with-blue?

This is a new creation - a long necklace in burnt orange featuring some silver dangles:





I'm also re-opening my Made It store this weekend so there has been a lot of preparation behind the scenes. I hope to organise some new listings in the next 2-3 days after a trip to the wonderful Sculpture by The Sea at Bondi.

No comments:

Post a Comment