Tuesday 29 January 2013

#52 Lists - Week 4

This week's #52 Lists - Week 4 is all about favourite smells. To me, a delicious smell inspires both the mind and heart.

Here is my list.. and without doubt my No.1 favourite smell is lavender. I've got lavender soap, lavender hand cream, lavender scented candles, lavender scented cleaning products, lavender essential oil, lavender scented sachets in my drawers and wardrobe... and it goes on. Despite this, my house does not overwhelmingly smell of lavender (...which is a relief for guests) but rather a nice fusion of many favourite smells.

I realised while writing this list, how important it is to surround yourself with your favourite smells. I think I could have kept going but decided to stick to my Top 10.....



No comments:

Post a Comment