Tuesday 30 October 2012

My Studio Space

Here is a peek into my little creative studio space... my desk, books, folders and beloved purple chair.

My desk is in one corner and behind it is shelving with my supplies and stash of beads.

 As anyone who makes jewellery knows, the challenge is keeping everything organised and within easy reach when looking for a particular component.

When I first started making jewellery, I used to pack up after each creative session so my desk top was tidy and I could start with a clean slate the next day. Nowadays, I love to have my desk top full of supplies as I actually thinks it helps me creatively. I do have to stay on top of it though as it quickly becomes overflowing with beady stuff.
I have some pictures and a white board which I'll put up soon.

Almost the end of Blogtober!
Thanks for taking this Blogtober challenge with me.... 1 more day to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment